[PyrNet-L] Re: Vet Appt Today & Misc.

Hi You'all,
        My daughter Kari is off to the Vet with Gracie this morning for her
well baby check up.  She is a HW survivor too, and want to get refill on HW
pills for her. Hoping Dr. will have something we can put on the yard for
ticks that won't kill the goats, chickens, pot bellied pig or turkey as well
as my three dogs.  The guy next door to me (my son's dentist) had Rocky
Mountain spotted fever two years ago from ticks. Yikes!  We really have a
problem this year in SC as Robyn already mentioned before.  It seems worse to
me than last year.  Grace has Advantage on but they still get on her and come
in the house.  Yuck!  I hate bugs, and here I live in the woods of the
Upcountry in SC.......hmmmm....It is beautiful here though in the mountains.
(originally a flatlander from Detroit area)
       Grace has adapted really well to life here and its wonderful to see
her smiling, grinning actually while she is patrolling her front yard.  I
know she likes the fact that it is a lot cooler than Houston, Texas and
Florida, where she came from.  Our nights here are beautiful. Its so cute
when she is laying down and notices one of us looking at her and barks like
"I am really working here....."  Cute.  She has been here a little over two
weeks now and seems to believe me when I hug, kiss her and tell her we love
her and that this is her forever home.  I can't believe I went this long
without a Pyr.  If I sit on the ground she climbs right on my lap.  Its
really cute.  Can't move though.  LOL I love her bark, so low and non
irritating.  Well, enough gushing for now.
      I cracked up at the post about the shoplifting dog.  That is a scream.
      Well, thanks for being there you'all, I learn a lot from reading your
posts.  Don't have too much time for puter though with all these animals to
love on.

Linda in SC
Nigey(PotBelliedPig)
 Grace (GP), Maggie(beagle), Kelly(ESS) (dog girls)
Sarah, Hobbes, Yngwye(cats)
 Annie& Spikey (pygmy goats)
and the 11 birds
http://norjet.8k.com