Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:flea prevention

In a message dated 05/20/2000 7:20:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kdbooth@mindspring.com writes:

<< I've been using Frontline and one of my pyrs is 120lbs.  I did find a tick
 on her a couple of weeks ago so now I'm applying the Frontline every month
 instead of every three months. >>

In some product literature, it stated that if you live in a heavy tick area
(which I do,  CT) you should also use a tick collar. I decided that if I had
to buy a collar, I would go with a flea and tick collar for $15 instead of
Front-line $60 and a tick collar $10.

Elaine