Re: [PyrNet-L] In-Ground Digester

I don't know how well they work these days, but I tried one out about six
years ago (maybe they have imroved?) - it was horrible.  At that time, we
had a golden, a border collie mix, and a terrier mix.  We purchased the
biggest one, but it still could not break down fast enough the amount we
were putting in - and that was before I had big dogs!!  I now have a pyr,
a newf, and still the golden, and I would be very surprised if it could
keep up with their output.  Like I said, maybe things have improved and
they may work better and faster now - I don't know.  If you have only one
pyr, you might be okay.  It wound up being a disaster for us and
definitely not worth digging that huge, deep hole.  We wound up sinking
the stupid thing into the ground and just burying it!  Maybe others have
had better luck these days. . . .

Angela Garner