Re: [PyrNet-L] In-Ground Digester

     Hate to say it, but we have used other alternatives for getting rid of
poop here.  We have two major excavators-extrordinairs in this house---
Molly a 5 1/2yo pyr, and   Bosco  a 2 yo, bigger than Molly Newfie/shep.
What we do is every few days, line the latest  cavern with the poop and then
fill it with dirt.  As long as the poop  is not more than a foot down,  they
have never  gone back and reexcavated  a spot.  And my grass above those old
sites is so thick that it chokes the lawn mower.  Neighbor once asked what
we were doing, and my son told them we were fertilizing the lawn.
Nancy and the gang