Re: [PyrNet-L] Anatolian/Pyr mixes

On 22 May 2000, at 13:02, darrell goolsbee wrote:
> There also may or may not be differences in temperament. The ones I've
> seen are very sweet, but I've heard other people who have dealt with
> them say they can be somewhat sharper.

The ones I have seen down this way looked more like anatolian
than pyr, so this is interesting.  The head had a somewhat pyr look
but the coat was short like an anatolian.

I have heard the temperament is different, sharper/aggressive.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Lana & Linsey (newfs), Sonny (pyr)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Hutto, TX