[pyrnet]

Hello everyone. I got this today from a friend with pyrs. I thought it was worth sharing.

"Had an altercation up on the road. Beo and Mac almost had Macho a**hole for dinner. Lesson one: Macho a**holes should not approach car yelling when car is occupied by pyrs. Pyrs are not impressed by cursing! Pyrs are smart. Pyrs wait for man to be close enough to taste before making presence known. Good pyrs, good! See man run? Run man, run fast. Pyrs have yet to be fed."

Just too good. I would have loved to have seen his face!
Marie and Beau