[pyrnet] Re-intro

Hello all. I have been off the l*st for a while but am back. My name is Katie
Granju. I live in east Tennessee and we have two dogs: Tessa is our grumpy
old nine year old German Shepherd and Leo is our eight month old neutered
male Great Pyrenees. We have had him since he was nine weeks old and we are
just crazy about him. He weighs about 95 pounds now and is about 29 - 30
inches up front and 31 in the rear (he is growing faster in the rear than the
front!)

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html