Re: [pyrnet] Lots of Pyrs

jsmiller@newmex.com writes:

<< I keep
 hoping they will quit breeding if they think they won't make much on
 a litter. >>
I hope so too!  I guess the only way to really impact these types of breeders
is with an intensive breed awareness campaign.  It's the public that has to
change their buying practices and their preceptions.  If this can happen,
hopefully we will finally make some headway with putting BYB out of business.
 Until then, I'm afraid there is nothing we can really do, unless the dogs
are kept in horrible conditions.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC