Re: [pyrnet] Lots of Pyrs

In a message dated 6/7/00 3:48:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, clhenke@juno.com
writes:

<< They are gorgeous
 of course, but definitely not the lazy man/or womans dog!  >>

You are right about this!  Yesterday I spent all afternoon grooming our dogs
(5 Pyrs and the border collie).  It IS work when you want to do a good job,
and not just hit the surface.  Wound up getting a trash can full of hair off
them -- most came from our LGD, as it's been several weeks since he's had a
really good going through.  Afterwards, I was so proud of how they
looked.....then they all went and laid in the dirt :-).

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC