Re: [pyrnet] Lots of Pyrs

Robyn, don't I know it.  These guys have not stopped shedding since Jan.
I gave up and gave mine a bath, in hopes it would blow the remaining
hair.  Even so, just giving them a really complete down to the skin
brushing makes them come up beautiful.  They did seem to enjoy the bath
for once though, almost like they knew they would feel better for it.  I
put mine up on the deck with the gates closed to keep them clean, and the
breeze/heat dries them faster than the dryer could.  I do have such a
hard time letting them play and be dogs for a while after this project
though.  My back is miserable by the time I get done with five of them,
and I still have little Su-Ling to do.  The point to all of this though,
is that we all care about these dogs and keep after them.  The comments I
get from people " How do you keep them looking so beautiful?  I don't
have time in my life to brush a dog"!  I always wonder why they even have
one?  So I don't know why people are jumping on the Pyr. wagon.  We know
why they are beautiful....boy do we know why they are beautiful !!!  :-)
Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas