Re: [pyrnet] Pyr won't let cats eat

Inga, we have one Pyr that has his favourite cats.  There is one outdoor cat
that he likes and one indoor cat, but all the others have to BEWARE!  We
found out that as long as the cat doesn't run (the two that are his friends
don't) he ignores them.  Otherwise they're free game to him.  Funny, the
indoor one that he likes will go over and eat out of his food dish.  Go
figure. <VBG>  Still, he will chase the other cats out of the room.  When
they're gone, he then lays down content.  I've caught him in the act several
times and have scolded him severely, but that didn't seem to do any good.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC