RE: [pyrnet] Responsibility

<<Citing incidents of children being mauled is just throwing sand in the
air. Many children mutilate and torture animals, deliberately and
premeditated, but it's irrelevant to this.>>

The child I mentioned in my post has a name - Courtney Trempe - she was 10
years old. I doubt her parents would consider retelling her story, in the
context of considering the consequences of owning an animal whose behaviour
has become obviously questionable and may lead to unwanted consequences,
"throwing sand in the air".

Tessa's owner is acting very responsibly, both to the animal and to her
family. I would be curious to know if medical follow-up revealed any
treatable cause, which would mean Tessa would remain an unquestioned part of
the family.

Also, children do not go out to "mutilate and torture animals deliberately
and premeditate(dly)". This is not a Dickens novel.....

Tania