Re: [pyrnet] Responsibility

This are the last words coming from me on this subject no matter how
badly my words are perverted.  As I said, the little girl who was
mauled, just as small animals are maimed and tortured by children, is
irrelevant to my point, and, since I was trying to make the point, I
guess I'm qualified to know what's relevant or not.   Savage,
uncontrolled aggressive dogs had nothing to do with my point.  The
little girl is a tragedy, but not any more relevant to my point than my
favorite recipe for cheesecake or the children who put a firecracker in
the rectum of a cat and lit it..  Just more smoke clouding the issue.
Also, this is not a Dicken's novel.  It's the real world that some
people refuse to face, which is probably why it won't get any better,
just worse.  Sadly, Inga