Re: [pyrnet] Responsibility

Oh Tania, yes they do!  We see it over and over, on T.V. , in the paper.
Most criminal adults started out as children torturing animals.  We as a
species are such a mess that it makes what we do to animals all the
worse!

Too many parents don't control their own children, and yet we dare to
condemn animal behavior.  So many dog bite case are animals striking out
against torture and abuse even cruel teasing.  Human mental health is so
erratic that it is almost funny that we deem it our right to claim we
know what is best for another species, or even, what is wrong with them!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas