[pyrnet] behaviour issues

Thankyou Kim.  Years of practice have helped keep the knickers a bit more
untwisted these days but there are many things out there in the Dog World I
would like to have bad reactions to but that doesn't help in dealing with
problems. A bit of honesty about ones' experiences such as shown by Katie
and Nancy can open the doors to much more in the way of meaningful and
learning discussions and were we all the same then it would be very boring
indeed!! I can lose the plot with the best of them, believe me. (Ronda and
Lavina know this!!!).
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/