[pyrnet] Pico meets the Atlantic ocean

Lucky Pico, sounds like you had heaps of fun. Wish we were closer to a beach
(not today with snow on the hills though). After taking the dogs to the
beach years ago we would run the hose over them later on.  Wonder how much
seawater Pico "snarfed"? Can look as though they are drinking a lot but have
seen them spray it all out again.  Had visions of my Bennie dumping his
rubbish Barb until you explained.  Dare I ask what these Bennies are please
or am I better not knowing?
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/