Re: [pyrnet] Curious

Just curious, do many of you get really vile private emails when you take a
view on the list that appears at odds with someone who is a little over the
edge on a subject?  When this happens, is it something that is list behavior,
since the poster would never have known you and the subject and position that
you take without you posting it on the list?   Reason I ask is, in addition
to getting several today, I got email from another list participant privately
who was upset at being attacked privately just because they stated their
views on the list.  What do you think? I would be interested what others
think.

Joe