RE: [pyrnet] Curious

Joe, I hate to hear about this sort of thing happening. I do think that it
is a part of being on an e-mail list. It is very easy for anger and
frustration to get out of control when you're at a keyboard and you don't
know the person you're writing. It's that problem of not taking enough time
to think reasonably before attacking what you don't like. I've seen it
happen on other lists and unfortunately it usually sours the ambiance of
whole list. I am sorry if this has started happening here. It saddens me.

Marci and Montana Bear

marci.gruhlkey@asc.mhmr.state.tx.us