Re: [pyrnet] Curious

I personally have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me.  I have a
huge problem with people who deliberately misstate the facts, misquote
and throw sand in the air to try and obscure the point you're making
because they don't want your point to be made.  I won't be talked down
to by anyone who is misstating what was said.  Using sarcasm to make
yourself look superior, when you aren't even speaking the truth, only
instigates fighting.   Speaking the truth refers to fact, not opinion.
These people are against free speech and will use any tactic to shut you
down if they don't like your point.   I'm on the list to hear cute and
interesting stories about other peoples animals and to learn from their
experiences, not to give fuel to people who have hidden agendas.  These
people will make fuel even where there is none.  Inga