[pyrnet] Re: Curious

I find it really sad that people can not agree to disagree and be civil about it. We all have our own experiences and situations that are not the same as others. I have never received private mail from the list.  I guess I am a rather mild person and if things it out of hand rather than send smart remarks I simply refuse to be drawn in to a ugly situations.

Of course it makes for interesting reading for those of us not involved in nit picking on certain topics  <vbg>.

Kind Regards,
Sandy Dyment
Pyrview Reg'd Great Pyrenees & Shetland Sheepdogs.
Secretary: Great Pyrenees Club Of Central Ontario
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~adyment/index.html