Re: [pyrnet] Pico meets the Atlantic ocean

Barb Bowes wrote:

> Bennies are tourists, Jan. Specifically the ones from New York
> City and the cities in North Jersey.

Just catching up on the mail!

Up here in the mountains of Vermont we call them "flat-landers".  They
do the same things that Barb has described, but they do it during ski
season in the winter, and again during the summer for the boating, and
AGAIN in the fall for the foliage!  We just "grin and bear
it"--sometimes with a real live bear!  <G>

When we had the X-Games at Mount Snow this February, there was a three
mile parking lot past the clinic where I work.  Folks came in and asked
if there was a way around it, but we "weren't talking" either, Barb!
<BG>

Catherine
Readsboro, VT