Re: [pyrnet] Curious

I try to ignore such things. I'd much rather people posted such
things privately instead of to the list. No reason for everyone
to have to read arguments. People come to the list to have fun
and receive help. Everyone has a different opinion and a
different reality based on their own personal experiences. Some
subjects are very emotional, and rightfully so. I try (emphasis
on try) to embrace people's differences and if I can change
someone's mind while being kind and considerate, I'll do so, or
at least try to do so. If I can't change their mind I try to
agree to disagree. We are all a product of our own life
experiences and we all have faults. I do my best to remember this
when dealing with everyone (I do not always succeed, but I make a
real effort in this regard) I also try to remember that we are
all individuals and that's what makes life interesting. I have
never intentionally set out to offend anyone on this list and
hope I have not done so. I do my best to treat people as I would
want them to treat me. One of the problems with email is that we
cannot hear the inflection or the tone in what is being said. I
choose to believe that most people mean well when stating their
opinions/thoughts on any given subject. I've never had the
experience of getting nasty email privately from anyone on any of
my lists, but if I had, and I determined that no matter what I
responded with, it would not change the situation, I would merely
hit the delete button and be done with it. We cannot please all
the people all of the time, and that's life.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com