Re: [pyrnet] DEBATE TOPIC & VILE EMAIL

Jean, I whole heartedly agree with a lot of what you said.  If a thread
gets out of hand, most folks could just delete or ignore it without
adding fuel to the fire.  Another Pyr list works the way that you
suggested, and while it is effective it seems to me to be a more formal
format, and I might add, not as comfortable.  I happen to like the way
this list works, but we do have to do something to stop the private
attacks.  Perhaps your suggestion of forwarding inflamatory private posts
to the list would work - if nothing else, you would get other opinions as
to whether or not you should be offended.  If we genuinely have a
problem, maybe the offending party should be removed.  I would hate to
see that happen, though.  This list is almost like a great big extended
family, and it seems that most of us have something of value to share.

Jeanne & Gypsy
GypsyunLTD@juno.com

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.