[pyrnet] (curious) reply to Charlotte's question.

Just a thought for subscribers Charlotte.  If the names and email addresses
of the List owners are published then Listers could forward on any
unsuitable private emails and perhaps the List owners could decide on what
form of action to take be it restricted posts or banning? A shame to see
things come to this. We will always beg to differ on many counts regarding
dogs but there is no need for abuse of the opposing person's views or vice
versa.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/