[pyrnet] to get her lovin'

Our Daphne is also an insistent pup when it comes to attention.  She will
lean on our legs, put her nose under our arms to "help" put a hand on her
for scratches, stare pathetically if you are giving some love to Sugar (our
chow mix).  The best? is when I stretch out in the office on the guest bed
and Daph jumps up right beside me, lays down, and rolls on top!!  She just
likes to make sure I see her:)  With a pyr you never need a blanket for a
nap!  She will also paw us when we stop rubbing her tummy (Sugar does it
too, usually followed by a vigorous licking)
The tail end up/ head down trick would be cute but it hasn't happened yet.
On the rare occasion they will gang up on us and try to run us over when we
sit on the floor to see which of them can slime us more.  Love the puppies!
Do any of the other pyrs out there pull on the other dogs' legs when they
want to play?  Daphne pulls at Sugar's back feet when she thinks the games
need to continue. Yes, it works.

Still picking fur off the bedspread,
Kara & Eric, Sugarbear (quit biting my ankles), and Daphne (play more!!)