Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs and vehicles(days gone by)

Forget the days gone by, my current fantasy is having a new
Volkswagon Bug, Bright Yellow, with a fresh red rose in the bud vase.
 The Pyrs will all wear black, green or red Basque Berets.  Zak will
drive, wearing reflector sun glasses, elbow and paw resting on the
open window ledge < being the cool dude he is>, steering with a
single paw, Czar in the passenger seat puffing on a candy cigar < no
learners permit yet>. The girls and I in the back, our hair and ruffs
flowing in the breeze, all with big grins, calmed by some wonderful
classical music from the high tech CD player, naturally all wearing
seat belts and enjoying the Sunday drive. VBG.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://home.flash.net/~pyrs/judy/judy.htm