Re: [pyrnet] Re: Flooring

Carol, enjoyed your dog story!  If you got the nonslip type you should be
just fine.  I would suggest something with a darker tinted grout, and be
sure it is well sealed.  Having a good sealer on the grout makes it so
much easier even if we don't include dogs.  I find tile so much easier to
live with, care wise, and hope to expand on it as time goes by.  That or
Pergo floors.  I watch that mine don't rough house on it, tell them to
get on the carpet so they don't slide....then come back and tell them to
knock it off!  They look at me like...no fun!  Good luck, and I think you
will like it!     Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas