Re: [pyrnet] Re: Flooring

In a message dated 6/27/00 3:48:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kdbooth@mindspring.com writes:

> We're putting down the roughened
>  tile in the kitchen/dining area and just refinishing the existing hardwood
>  floors with a commercial finish.  In our comparison shopping, we also
>  discovered that it's easier and cheaper to repair hardwood or replace a
>  seriously damaged board.

We are in the middle of major renovations in our house and came to the same
conclusion in regards to laminate/pergo-style flooring.  We are installing
old hardwood from a torn down house and having a TOUGH as nails finish put on
it.

Katie

The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at :
http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html