Re: [pyrnet] Re: Flooring

In a message dated 6/27/00 1:59:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
carol@pyr.uniflex.net writes:

<< There will someday be another Pyr puppy, or more. How about cleaning
 the tile and the grout. Urine stains possible? If I get the non-skid I would
 think they would be less slippery than vinyl. Any one know for sure? >>

Carol never had a better floor for a Pyr.  Can be a little slippery, but even
our old boy of 10 years has little problems with it.  They love the coolness.
 No problems with the grout staining on our floors.  Very sturdy floor.  If a
tile breaks from dropping something heavy on it, it is easy to take up and
replace.  We do not have the non-skid.  Love it.

Joe