[pyrnet] Molly, Izoure and Arthur

They say things come in threes and Arthur has the same problem as Molly and
Izoure.  I guess it's just a matter of time for the three of them . I didn't
have Arthur's dinner down last night in time when he came in and he did the
"Arthur Dance" which he's done for years but last night the old back legs
just didn't want to do the "soft paw shuffle" . We'll have to be brave Barb
and Lene but how "brave" does one have to be to lose these old treasures?
Close my eyes and it might all just go away. Have a great birthday Girls.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/