[pyrnet] Boarding kennel blues

Poor Daisy, sounds like a case of stress being separated from you and
Badger. Doesn't take long for them to start hyperventilating and slobbering
and turn themsleves into wrecks and then drop some condition. Good idea of
Emily's to check a boarding kennel out in advance too.  I think Daisy would
really like to go on holiday with you next time so start planning holidays
to cater for Daisy and Badger!! They know this.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/