Re: [pyrnet] Boarding Kennel Blues

My sister has had that experience boarding her GSD. She found that it helped
to do a through inspection of the kennel he stayed in, find a place where he
could stay in the same run with their Malamute and find a place where they
had access to an outside run for playtime during the day.

I would also call the owner of that kennel and chew their ear off. There is
no reason to return your dog to you in that shape! I would also consider
sending a letter to whatever liscensing committee exists for kennels in your
state.

Good luck
Elaine