Re: [pyrnet] Boarding Kennel Blues

In a message dated 07/11/2000 2:24:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kdbooth@mindspring.com writes:

<< Holding a dog's happiness and emotional well-being in your hands
 is colossal.  It's scary.  I'm probably not making much sense.  I've never
 thought of myself as a kooky animal fanatic but one thing I know for sure:
 the phrase, "it's just a dog," is so utterly meaningless. >>

I truly don't think you are being a fanatic at all. When I got my first Pyr
(and first dog) 10 years ago, I never knew how quickly they became a part of
your life. I am lucky that I have family that can take my dogs when I travel,
I would hate having to depend on the kindness of strangers to care for them.

Good luck on finding a kennel that Daisy can tolerate while you are away. Now
that Badger sounds like he is on the mend (yeah!), he would be able to stay
with her and lessen her anxiety.

Elaine