[pyrnet] Pyr Sighting

Hello everyone,
    I just wanted to share with you a Pyr sighting I have just found! There
is a brand of Soda here in the States and Canada called "Jones" Soda. It is
made by Urban Juice and Soda Company. They make all kinds of interesting
flavors of soda and then they market it in clear 16oz bottles with a black
and white label. Each label has a random photograph on it and there are
hundreds of them out there. They are mostly all numbered, though, and #382
has a picture of a Pyr wearing somebody's trousers! I couldn't believe it
when I saw it. I don't even have a bottle with this picture on it, I just saw
it on the internet, but it was great! I have a copy of the picture in bitmap
form if anyone is interested in it. I just didn't know if it would transfer
well. It's so cute!

-Emily Martorano
D3melza@aol.com