[pyrnet] Re: Boarding puppers

>  I wouldn't be surprised if some of you have already experienced what I =
>  just have and no longer take summer vacations ;-)
>
>  Kim, Daisy and Badger

Kim,
       Sorry to hear about your bad boarding experience.  I too am afraid to
leave my animals with anyone.  I am fortunate to have my 33 year old daughter
living with us, and when hubby and I want to go somewhere she takes care of
our animals.  Also, if my husband doesn't want to go Kari (my daughter) and I
go and leave him with the pets.  We just can never go anywhere at the same
time.

Linda in SC
Nigey(Pot Belly Pig)
 Grace (Great Pyrenees), Maggie (Beagle),
Kelly (English Springer Spaniel) (dog girls)
Sarah (Ragdoll, Hobbes (Manx),
Yngwye (Turkish Angora) (cats)
 Annie Rocky & Spikey ( Pygmy goats)
and all the birds