Re: [pyrnet] 11 puppies and how they grew #2

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken McNamara" <conmara@grandcanyonhiker.com>
To: "Pyr list" <pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2000 2:44 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] 11 puppies and how they grew #2

> Hi again -
>
> At the end of my last note - we had 11 puppies, Elaine (mom) wasn't
> eating very well, and she had a touch of mastitis.
> You'll all be happy to know that ALL 11 pups are thriving.
> Ken McNamara
> grandcanyonhiker.com
> Pittsboro, Indiana

So gratified to hear that the pups are all thriving and doing so well! I
remember how concerned you were when the litter first arrived. I think you
are wise in having Elaine spayed after this litter. As she seems to have so
many problems with mastitis and considering that she is not too keen on
mothering this litter. Please let us know how the babies continue to do?
Thanks.
Marie and Beau