Re: [pyrnet] Vacuum Cleaners

Mine is about 3 years old Barb.  I have some winding, but it is not
routine, and rare, so maybe it is better than what you mentioned.  Peple
always complain that the Kirbys are too heavy to move.  They are a heavy
machine to lift, but I like the auto-drive feature real well.  One day
Hubby vacuumed the floor for me, worked up a real sweat, and said..." I
don't know how you do that every day, it is a real work out "!  I walked
over to the back and noticed he never took it out of neutral into drive!
I didn't say anything, this way I look like wonder woman!  Ha!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka