Re: [pyrnet] Dews/Cropping/Docking surgery

In a message dated 7/14/00 11:48:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
espinay@dynamite.com.au writes:

<< NOTHING is removed (I dont even remove whiskers for showing ;-) ). >>
Here in the US, it is owner/handler preference to show a Pyr with or without
its whiskers.  I like showing with them (one less thing I have to do when it
comes to grooming), but you do get some strange looks when you bring a
whiskered dog to ring side.  It's almost like showing up in shorts without
shaving your legs.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC