Re: [pyrnet] not bathing!!

In a message dated 7/15/00 8:19:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz writes:

<< Have you noticed
 Charlotte that some Pyrs seem to have cleaner coats than others? They just
 don't seem to attract the dirt and if they do then a good brush is all that
 is needed.  Others have these coats that never look clean a week after a
 bath no matter what you do. Old Arthur who passed on last week had a
 glorious white coat (dark head markings) seldom bathed but came up
 beautifully with a good grooming.  The little lad from hell here has the
 same lovely white coat and so easy to clean up!! >>

Our Baron is like your Arthur.  His last bath was this past spring, and he
still sports a wonderfully white coat.  (I love dogs like this --- they make
my life a bit easier!)

This past weekend, we took Baron and Zoe "camping" with us in our motorhome.
We stayed at a campsite near Lake Toxaway, North Carolina.  Many people were
there with their dogs, but our guys seemed to be the hit of the park.
Fortunately, both were on their best behaviour, and kept barking to a minimum
<VBG>.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC