[pyrnet] New Puppies

Hi All,

Willow and I would like for all of you to view her 1st litter of puppies. Willow was 2 years old in May, is AKC registered, and has been Penn-Hip x-rayed. Most all Pyrs have excellent temperment but Willow excels in this area.The puppies were 2 weeks old on Friday. They have their eyes open and,are sitting up and are trying real hard to walk all over the place. We had 6 female and 1 male. All but 3 had been pre-sold. Please go to my web site and view these little cuties and their mom. We are so proud of  this litter. Web site address: http://home.earthlink.net/~mdbgoat

Diana Bertram
Silent Running Ranch
Alpine,Oberhasli,and Recorded Grade Dairy Goats
Great Pyrenees