Re: [pyrnet] CHAT: The literary Puppy

Loved the pictures of Emma and can just picture the mess she is making in your
house. Aren't puppies fun?  Why do puppies love paper?  Some of ours never
outgrew the love of books..  Before moving to our current house, we kept our
whelping box in a small den off the kitchen.  One of our dogs got bored with
those pups and began pulling books off the bookshelves and sampling
them....maybe she thought there wasn't enough bedding for the pups.
Charlotte