Re: [pyrnet] medication causing incontinence?

I called the vet and he said that he forgot to mention
that the shot was prednisone, which causes excessive
urination.

I am getting concerned because Leo's itchy, scabby
spots seem to be returning, even after the shot and
with the oral antibiotics I am giving him. The vet
said that if they returned, the next step would be
skin testing for allergies at the veterinary school in
town (U of Tennessee).

Katie

=====
The Great Pyrenees as Pet Page at: http://hometown.aol.com/oxymomkate/index.html *** Giant Breed Agility at: http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/giantbreedagility***Jack Russell Terrier Agility at:http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/JackRussellAgility