[pyrnet] RE: Healing Wounds

Howdy!

Going to add my 2 cents on this one. I have found that Emu Oil works
well on healing the wound described. It's not cheap but, you only need a
little and if it's greasy when you are done you've used too much. If the
dog is still chewing I use Allercaine Spray.

I don't believe in using steroids unless absolutely necessary even the
topical ones.

I would also try to find the source of the problem. I have known some
Pyrs that actually have summer allergies.

Lisa