Re: [pyrnet] Weight gain

In a message dated 7/30/00 7:42:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time, pyreau@erols.com
writes:

<< We have had good luck putting weight on dogs with
 Bill-Jac, but have heard of people whose dogs developed  skin problems. >>
Charlotte -- I'm interested in the "skin problems", as we have several of our
Pyrs on Bil-Jac.  We started feeding Bil-Jac as recommended by our vet, to
help increase the weight on two of our dogs.  As it's lower in protein that
the "normal" food we've been feeding it totally to two of our dogs, as our
breeder recommended going to a lower protein to help our one female with her
sensitive skin.  The one Pyr that we just switched to it, has developed a
bare spot on the top of his head.  I don't think it's related to the food,
but am interested in what other problems you are aware of.

Thanks, Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC