 From: Ghost Rider [mailto:kaiser4@gulftel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 02, 2000 7:40 PM
To: pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org
Subject: [pyrnet] Sleeping dogs

Good evening to all.

I was wondering if any of you have dogs that lie on their backs with their feet upon the walls when they sleep?  Ours does and it is just the funniest thing to see him sleeping regardless of position.  When he's ready for bed he just plops down (usually against a wall) and goes to sleep.  He "chases" & makes all sorts of noises.  When he hears a noise he jumps up startled and dazed looking but ready to "eat the boogers."

Aren't Pyr-babies wonderful?!?!?!

Have a great evening,

Bridget