[pyrnet] Breeding?

Hi all,
My question is when should one stop breeding their dog? At what age? I
have a 5yo pyr and when I brought
her home 2+ mos ago, did not realize she was in heat. Well  my male
pyr/St. Bernard found out quick enough. Ha ha
She is healthy and delivered 10, one died. I was thinking that she is too
old now for this but do not know.
She has had pups before with last owner. I know it is wise to skip a heat
but no info when breeding should stop all together. Any info would be
greatly appreciated.

Jodi
Franklin(pyr/st.b.) Libby(all pyr), & Gracie(german shep.)