[pyrnet] Hair.

Wow is the list quiet.  Seems so strange!

Will the gal in Canada that was willing to take some bags of Pyr. down,
get in touch with me?  I lost your address
( and name, I'm sorry to say ), in a desk and computer move.  I've hunted
all over.

I do remember you telling me to shrink it down, box it tight, and write
Dog hair/No commercial value, on the box.
I just can't find your name and address.  My guys have started another
shed out ( I have no idea why at this time of year ), and I figured I
better get this other stuff out, before white fuzz starts sticking out
the windows, and we look like a giant cotton ball!

Hope everyone on the list is ok.  Robyn, we were amazed by your
"show/fireworks  "story.  I've known some pretty strange events at shows,
but that was a real disaster!               Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka