Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike--Pyrenean Mountain Cat?

Thanks David, it seem like a long time since we have had a Clondike
report.  So happy to know that the girl that we ALL care about, is doing
so well.

Actually we have some of those rare Pyrenean Mountain cats in our area.
Every now and then you can see them out in the fields watching over herds
of Sheepmice!  I don't know why some people can be so skeptical?

Give her a hug from the Henke's, her life is that of a real role model
for us all!  Hope you and Nancy are well, and life is good for all of
you!  Cindy and the gang.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas