Re: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike--Pyrenean Mountain Cat?

----- Original Message -----
From: "David P Kintsfather Jr" <kintsfat@kutztown.edu>
To: "Great Pyrenees Discussion List" <PYR-L@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM>
Cc: <endlesslove@egroups.com>; <LGD-L@APPLE.EASE.LSOFT.COM>;
<pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 12:16 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] HEALTH, CHAT: Clondike--Pyrenean Mountain Cat?

> Clondike is a Great Pyrenees bitch who was 12 years and 9 months old this
> Saturday.  > I've posted some photos of Clondike from 2 weeks ago when her
Barney Babe
> visited from Florida.  He definitely perked her up.  Check them out at:
>
> http://www.pyrbred.org/soclit
>
> David

I was so pleased to hear news of Clondike. I am sorry she is having so much
trouble with arthritis! I rather now how she feels. I have osteo arthritis
in virtually every joint in my body. So I definitely feel for the sweet
girl. Pyrenean Mountain Cat? Sounds good to me! LOL! When people ask me what
Beau is, I often joke that he is a Chihuahua with a thyroid condition.
Marie and Beau