Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

----- Original Message -----
From: "jodi l gordon" <okduh@juno.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

> Also, no her getting bred was not a planned accident. I already planned
> on having her spayed any ways.
> Just wanted to know a dag gum answer.

Jodi I am sorry you feel offended. But when you spoke of her being breed
already (and accidental or intentional that breeding was you fault) and
knowing to skip a heat, it did not sound like your question was acedemic. It
sounded like you fully intended to breed her again. So I don't think you
should be astounded that that is what people thought you meant.

 Don't worry, with yalls attitude to
> a simple question, you won't have to
> bother with me again.

I don't think our problem was with the question. But rather, the intent
behind the question.

 > So thank you each and everyone for making
> sure I feels as stupid as I could ever feel. You have a wonderful day.
> And God Bless.
>
> Jodi

I am sorry if you feel stupid. I don't think that was anyone's intent in the
answers you got. I know that my concern was and still is, the welfare of
your female pyr. And the future of the breed. Backyard Breeders are a major
problem right now. For all breeds of dogs. And that is what you presented
your situation as sounding like. If you were a qualified breeder than you
would never have needed to ask the question. You would have already known
the answer through studying and experiance with the breed.
Marie and Beau